Submit your Abstract to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your abstract and biography in the following format:
Abstract Template : DOWNLOAD
(Please set up your abstracts according to the given format at this website. That format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts that do not follow this format will be rejected. You are also expected to send a brief biography together with the Abstract. If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance in submitting your abstract, please contact Miss. Suvinie Rajapaksha at email@example.com or +94 779 011 071)
* The abstract must indicate purpose of study, research methodology, major results, implications, and key keywords. Last date for submission of abstract is 15 August 2015.
* Authors must clearly mention the track in which the paper is to be included.
* Submitted abstracts would undergo blind review by expert reviewers.
* Authors of accepted abstracts wishing to publish the full paper in the proceedings or one of the Supporting journal should submit the full paper by 20 November 2015 If submitting the full paper, please indicate your publication preference.
* At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 30 September 2015 Final submission should be strictly in accordance with the author guidelines as provide at the time of acceptance of paper.